MAIN EFFECTS OF THC
- Analgesic: It relieves pain and inflammation.
- Relaxation: It creates a state of relaxation and well-being.
- Drowsiness: It induces sleep.
- Euphoria: It causes the state of “high.”
- Appetite stimulant: It creates the urge to eat.
The psychoactive/psychological effects of THC include the following: time distortion, intensified sensory experiences, increased socialization.
MAIN EFFECTS OF CBD
- Anti-depressant: It combats anxiety and depression.
- Anti-convulsant: It suppresses seizure activity.
- Anti-oxidant: It fights neuro-degenerative disorders.
- Anti-psychotic: It combats psychosis.
- Neuro-protective: It protects the neurons in the brain.
- Anti-emetic: It reduces nausea and vomiting.
- Anti-inflammatory: It combats inflammation and also the pain.
- Anti-tumoral: It combats tumor and cancer cells.